Boudoir Racing Cars, Smartie crammed Clown Men, Jelly filled Orange Skins
Recipe by Jackie Cameron
Boudoir Racing Cars, Smartie-Crammed Clown Men, Jelly-Filled Orange Skins, Mini Cup Cakes and Fresh Fruit Kebabs are non-negotiables for your child’s finger lunch!. Fun to make and even better to eat…
Boudoir Racing Cars
1 box Boudoir Biscuits
1 Box Smarties
1 packet Jelly Babies
Extra sweets for fun
1) Add a few drops of water to the icing sugar to make a thick water icing. Use this as glue to make your racing car as per the photo.
Smartie crammed Clown Men
1 box Smarties
1 box Ice Cream Cones
1 pkt Jelly tots
1 pkt Marshmallows
1 pkt Marie Biscuits
Food Colouring – Red and Blue
1) Add a few drops of water to the icing sugar to make a thick water icing. Use this as glue to make your clown man.
2) Fill a cone with Smarties. Ice a Marie biscuit and close the cone up with this as a base for the clown man. Cut the top point off the cone. Push a marshmallow on the cone as the face and top with the point as the top hat. Paint, with a toothpick, using the coloured icing to form a smile and eyes.
2) Continue with jelly tot buttons as per the picture
Jelly filled Oranges
1 box Strawberry Jelly Powder
1 box Lime Jelly Powder
1) Cut oranges in half. Make up the jelly as per the packet instructions and pour into the orange shells. Once set, slice into quarters and serve.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below.
I look forward to hearing from you.