House and Leisure Magazine
"Stylish SA at Home and Play"
House and Leisure / Visa Best of SA Awards
House and Leisure magazine has announced the finalists in the 2010 Best of SA Awards, in association with Visa. These awards celebrate the best hotel, spa, lodge and restaurant in the country as voted for by House and Leisure readers.
"We have narrowed down the search this year to the top five finalists in each category and now give readers the opportunity to vote for their favourite spot," says Naomi Larkin, editor of House and Leisure magazine. "The finalists represent the best South Africa has to offer, from urban chic hotels and world-class spas and restaurants to luxurious country lodges."
House and Leisure / Visa Best of SA 2010 finalists :
- The Owner’s Cottage (Franschhoek, Western Cape)
- The Oyster Box (Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal)
- Shamwari Townhouse (Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape)
- 15 On Orange (Cape Town, Western Cape)
- Kurland (Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape)
- Fordoun Hotel and Spa (Nottingham Road, KwaZulu-Natal)
- Pezula Resort Hotel & Spa (Knysna, Western Cape)
- Karkloof Spa (Karkloof, KwaZulu-Natal)
- The Saxon Hotel and Spa (Sandhurst, Gauteng)
- Equinox Spa (Cape Town, Western Cape)
- The Homestead (Phinda Private Game Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal)
- Singita Sweni Lodge (Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga)
- Granite Suites, Londolozi (Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga)
- Tswalu Kalahari (Near Kuruman, Northern Cape)
- Bushmanskloof Wilderness Reserve (Cederberg, Western Cape)
- Hartford House (Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal)
- The Tasting Room (Franschhoek, Western Cape)
- La Colombe (Cape Town, Western Cape)
- Marianas (Stanford, Western Cape)
- Restaurant Mosaic (Elandsfontein, near Pretoria, Gauteng)
House and Leisure readers stand a chance to win amazing prizes in the House and Leisure / Visa Best of SA Awards. By voting for the winning hotel, spa, lodge or restaurant, four lucky readers will each win a five-star trip for two to one of the winning establishments. For more information on how to vote, see the August issue of House and Leisure magazine.
House and Leisure is the authority on "Stylish SA at home and play". It is South Africa’s beloved premium home-grown shelter title, showcasing the South African dream : stylish homes and people. Inspiring decor. Delicious and innovative food. Inspiring travel and leisure. House and Leisure's readers are discerning, up-market pleasure seekers who are at home in South Africa and the rest of the world. House and Leisure is their trusted guide, celebrating what matters to them most - their homes, passions and pastimes.
House and Leisure won the Best Décor and Home magazine award at the recent AdVantage AdMag Awards.
For more information please visit :